MYERS BRIGGS MBTI BEHAVIOUR PREFERENCE TEAM DEVELOPMENT DAY : Know yourself know your team.
About the MBTI
MBTI is the worlds most widely used and heavily researched profiling tool. It can be a fantastic eye opener in coaching conversations and can create really healthy discussion around general communication in training workshops and in one to one coaching conversations.
MBTI is based around the work of Carl Jung and the profile itself is one part of identifying someone’s “Best Fit Type”, but should not be relied on entirely. It is one of the few tools that is truly universal.
- Raise self-awareness, build teams, and add focus and depth to development interventions with the MBTI Step I instrument
- Understand the wide variety of business applications to which MBTI Step I can be applied
- Create a more productive working culture, using an easily accessible framework for identifying personality differences and similarities
- Facilitated full day workshop 8 hours including lunch break
- Participants to be confirmed by client (max 12)
- Participant workbooks
- Date to be confirmed
- Online MBTI report completion – hard/soft copy supplied
- Prior to workshop telephone / email briefing to participants.
- Client to choose and supply location
- Client to supply lunch
- Extra colleagues can be added for £97 per individual
- Travel costs to be negotiated based on location