Your MBTI® Personal Impact Report is designed to help you make use of your MBTI results so that you can better understand yourself and others and improve the interactions in your daily life and work.
The MBTI assessment is based on the work of Carl Jung and was developed by Isabel Briggs Myers andKatharine Briggs to identify 16 different personality types that help explain differences in how people take in information and make decisions about it. Your report will show you how your personality type is distinct from other types and how it influences the way you perceive, communicate, and interact.
This Report Can Help You.
• Improve communication and teamwork as you gain awareness of the personality differences you see in others.
• Work more effectively with those who may approach problems and decisions very differently than you do.
• Navigate your work and personal relationships with more insight and effectiveness
• Understand your preferences for learning and work environments and the activities and work you most enjoy.
• More successfully manage the everyday conflicts and stresses that work and life may bring.
This great product includes 1 individual Personal Impact report and 1 one hour personal feedback session via Phone/video conference. The session date will be arranged once the MBTI Type I questionnaire has been completed.